Christmas Returns Policy Extended
At The Home of Gifting, it is our pleasure to help you find the perfect token for everyone on your list. To make the gifting experience even better this festive season, we’ve extended our standard Returns Policy for Christmas gifts until the 14th of January 2024. This will allow shoppers more time to exchange in store, accompanied with the original gift receipt. Any refunds processed with the original receipt must be issued in accordance with the original payment method.
At Kilkenny Design we pride ourselves in providing a five-star customer experience so if you’ve changed your mind about your online order or it just isn’t the right fit for you, that’s no problem, we have made life easier for you with the following steps for a refund or exchange. We have a 30 day returns policy from the date you receive your order.
For international returns, you will need to pay return postage and we recommend requesting proof of postage.
- Items must be in a resalable condition - Clothing must not be worn and all tags must still be on clothing
- For safety and hygiene reasons, our exchange/refund policy does not extend to a small number of products, such as earrings
- Provide your order confirmation email for online orders returned in-store
- A Gift Receipt entitles you to an exchange/gift card only
- Refunds will be actioned within 2 working days of receiving back your item(s)
- Refunds will be processed via the original method of payment (note that it can sometimes take up to 7 days for refunds to show up on your account)
- You will receive an email once your return has been processed and refunded
- The Kilkenny Design returns policy does not affect your statutory rights
At this time, we cannot offer exchanges on online orders through our “Returns to our Warehouse” option. We can refund you your entire order as per our policy and you can place an alternative order for your preferred product.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.