JANDO Dublin Town Howth Lighthouse Mount
Only 1 left
Description: Guarding the entrance to Howth Harbour is the distinctive Howth Harbour Lighthouse with it’s signature Georgian house attached. The building is steeped in history having served as lighthouse from 1818, a lighthouse keeper’s residence until the introduction of electricity in 1955, a defensive stronghold taking advantage of it’s strong circular wall and it was even used as a landing point for weapons for the Irish Volunteers by author Erskine Childers in 1914.
Size: A4 Print
Additional Information: Designed and printed in Jando's Dublin studio, each print is hand signed to guarantee authenticity